Monday, June 25, 2007
from ashley today in my email
Written with a pen sealed with kiss,if you love me, answer this,Do you love me do you not?You told me once but I forgot.I do believe the Lord above,created you for me to love,He picked you from all the rest,because he knew I loved you the best.I once had a heart and it was true,but now I've given it to you.Take care of it as I have donefor you have two and I have none.If I go to heaven and your not there,I'll write your name on a golden stair.If your not there by judgement day,I'll know you went the other way.I'll give the angels back their wings, golden harps,and all those things.And just to prove my love to you,I'll go down there to be with you.I Love u heather hill <3 ashley aka tator tot who loves juju alotmy bff i miss her i cant wait to see her
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment